Police are looking for a man who hit a jogger, breaking her leg, today around 4:19 p.m. in the Town of Mukwonago. The woman was hit while running on Highway EE just south of Sugden Road. The truck, driven by a white man described in his 20's with dark, shorter hair, fled the scene. The woman was transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Police are asking that anyone with information call the Town of Mukwonago Police Department at (262) 363-5188.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts