Police are looking for a man who hit a jogger, breaking her leg, today around 4:19 p.m. in the Town of Mukwonago. The woman was hit while running on Highway EE just south of Sugden Road. The truck, driven by a white man described in his 20's with dark, shorter hair, fled the scene. The woman was transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Police are asking that anyone with information call the Town of Mukwonago Police Department at (262) 363-5188.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts