Police are looking for a man who hit a jogger, breaking her leg, today around 4:19 p.m. in the Town of Mukwonago. The woman was hit while running on Highway EE just south of Sugden Road. The truck, driven by a white man described in his 20's with dark, shorter hair, fled the scene. The woman was transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Police are asking that anyone with information call the Town of Mukwonago Police Department at (262) 363-5188.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts