During a Town of Mukwonago board meeting this evening, board members approved allowing supervisor Tom Stefanowski to talk with the county to learn more about one more solution to the flooding problems in Country Bliss. While details of that potential plan were not presented during the meeting, Stefanowski stated it had to do with the use of trees in the area.
Town chairman Dave Dubey expressed his concern that the county is anxious to hear the town's decision for the money as they have other areas of the county that could use the state grant money to address flooding issues.
The town board made a motion to table the agenda item to decide what should be done with the grant money until the December plan commission meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 7.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts