During a Town of Mukwonago board meeting this evening, board members approved allowing supervisor Tom Stefanowski to talk with the county to learn more about one more solution to the flooding problems in Country Bliss. While details of that potential plan were not presented during the meeting, Stefanowski stated it had to do with the use of trees in the area.
Town chairman Dave Dubey expressed his concern that the county is anxious to hear the town's decision for the money as they have other areas of the county that could use the state grant money to address flooding issues.
The town board made a motion to table the agenda item to decide what should be done with the grant money until the December plan commission meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 7.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts