During a Town of Mukwonago board meeting this evening, board members approved allowing supervisor Tom Stefanowski to talk with the county to learn more about one more solution to the flooding problems in Country Bliss. While details of that potential plan were not presented during the meeting, Stefanowski stated it had to do with the use of trees in the area.
Town chairman Dave Dubey expressed his concern that the county is anxious to hear the town's decision for the money as they have other areas of the county that could use the state grant money to address flooding issues.
The town board made a motion to table the agenda item to decide what should be done with the grant money until the December plan commission meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 7.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts