During a Town of Mukwonago board meeting this evening, board members approved allowing supervisor Tom Stefanowski to talk with the county to learn more about one more solution to the flooding problems in Country Bliss. While details of that potential plan were not presented during the meeting, Stefanowski stated it had to do with the use of trees in the area.
Town chairman Dave Dubey expressed his concern that the county is anxious to hear the town's decision for the money as they have other areas of the county that could use the state grant money to address flooding issues.
The town board made a motion to table the agenda item to decide what should be done with the grant money until the December plan commission meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 7.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts