Cookie making is as big a part of the holiday season as decorating the home, shopping and carols. Families gather in the kitchen with all their favorite recipes and the flour and sugar starts to fly.
While the results are wonderful, the process is time-consuming and messy. Wouldn’t it be great to have all those delicious cookies without the hassle?
This year, why not pay a visit to The World’s Greatest Cookie Sale from noon to 4 p.m. at the Country Springs Hotel Grand Ballroom, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee. Not only will you be able to have a huge variety of festive confections at your holiday gatherings, but you’ll be helping nonprofit organizations as well. That’s because the cookies are made by 30 groups who benefit from the sales.
Besides choosing from thousands of cookies, the event includes holiday music performances, visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus, a magic show, cookie and cupcake decorating, face painting and a holiday coloring contest.
So bring the kids to this fun, festive celebration of the cookie. And be sure to put a few aside for the ride home.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts