Cookie making is as big a part of the holiday season as decorating the home, shopping and carols. Families gather in the kitchen with all their favorite recipes and the flour and sugar starts to fly.
While the results are wonderful, the process is time-consuming and messy. Wouldn’t it be great to have all those delicious cookies without the hassle?
This year, why not pay a visit to The World’s Greatest Cookie Sale from noon to 4 p.m. at the Country Springs Hotel Grand Ballroom, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee. Not only will you be able to have a huge variety of festive confections at your holiday gatherings, but you’ll be helping nonprofit organizations as well. That’s because the cookies are made by 30 groups who benefit from the sales.
Besides choosing from thousands of cookies, the event includes holiday music performances, visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus, a magic show, cookie and cupcake decorating, face painting and a holiday coloring contest.
So bring the kids to this fun, festive celebration of the cookie. And be sure to put a few aside for the ride home.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts