Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas listens as Representative David Craig talks to the crowd gathered for the long-awaited reopening of Highway 83 today.
Mike Scott with Barricade Flashers drags road barricades off the highway after the noon ribbon cutting ceremony.
Waukesha State Bank shares the sentiment of Mukwonago residents with its sign recognizing the reopening of the Highway 83, which has been closed since the end of March.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts