Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas listens as Representative David Craig talks to the crowd gathered for the long-awaited reopening of Highway 83 today.
Mike Scott with Barricade Flashers drags road barricades off the highway after the noon ribbon cutting ceremony.
Waukesha State Bank shares the sentiment of Mukwonago residents with its sign recognizing the reopening of the Highway 83, which has been closed since the end of March.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts