Thanksgiving day travelers were among the first to try out the newly reconstructed Highway 83 corridor between Highway NN in Mukwonago and Highway 59 in Genesee.
We're curious what your thoughts on the new road are.
Is it easier to navigate?
Do you feel more at ease with the safety enhancements (flatter terrain, wider surfaces, etc)?
What do you think the new road will mean for businesses?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts