Thanksgiving day travelers were among the first to try out the newly reconstructed Highway 83 corridor between Highway NN in Mukwonago and Highway 59 in Genesee.
We're curious what your thoughts on the new road are.
Is it easier to navigate?
Do you feel more at ease with the safety enhancements (flatter terrain, wider surfaces, etc)?
What do you think the new road will mean for businesses?
Email email@example.com with your comments.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts