Thanksgiving day travelers were among the first to try out the newly reconstructed Highway 83 corridor between Highway NN in Mukwonago and Highway 59 in Genesee.
We're curious what your thoughts on the new road are.
Is it easier to navigate?
Do you feel more at ease with the safety enhancements (flatter terrain, wider surfaces, etc)?
What do you think the new road will mean for businesses?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts