Thanksgiving day travelers were among the first to try out the newly reconstructed Highway 83 corridor between Highway NN in Mukwonago and Highway 59 in Genesee.
We're curious what your thoughts on the new road are.
Is it easier to navigate?
Do you feel more at ease with the safety enhancements (flatter terrain, wider surfaces, etc)?
What do you think the new road will mean for businesses?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.
- Hy. 83 accident causes delays (0)
- Early registration offered for St. Paul kindergarten (0)
- Christmas in Eagle Friday night (0)
- Update on armed robbery in Sussex (0)
- Armed robbery at Associated Bank in Sussex (0)
- Police surround Associated Bank in Sussex (0)
- Big Bend to host first holiday event Friday (0)
- Water clean-up close Lake Country Lutheran for the day (0)
- Mukwonago woman sentenced for $250k theft from Brookfield business (0)
- Sheriff's Department releases sketch of Town of Eagle suspect (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007