Thanksgiving day travelers were among the first to try out the newly reconstructed Highway 83 corridor between Highway NN in Mukwonago and Highway 59 in Genesee.
We're curious what your thoughts on the new road are.
Is it easier to navigate?
Do you feel more at ease with the safety enhancements (flatter terrain, wider surfaces, etc)?
What do you think the new road will mean for businesses?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts