The Kettle Moraine School District will accept nominations for the Trailblazers’ Hall of Fame through December 1.
KMSD proudly honors the accomplishments and humanitarian efforts of former graduates in the Laser Trailblazers’ Hall of Fame. The criteria for nomination are that the candidate (living or deceased) must be a Kettle Moraine graduate of 10 years or more and has made or is making a significant contribution to society and their community.
The nomination form is available online at www.kmsd.edu/trailblazers. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Debbie Carrasco-Zanini by phone at (262) 968-6300, ext. 5305 or via e-mail email@example.com.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts