The Kettle Moraine School District will accept nominations for the Trailblazers’ Hall of Fame through December 1.
KMSD proudly honors the accomplishments and humanitarian efforts of former graduates in the Laser Trailblazers’ Hall of Fame. The criteria for nomination are that the candidate (living or deceased) must be a Kettle Moraine graduate of 10 years or more and has made or is making a significant contribution to society and their community.
The nomination form is available online at www.kmsd.edu/trailblazers. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Debbie Carrasco-Zanini by phone at (262) 968-6300, ext. 5305 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts