The Kettle Moraine School District will accept nominations for the Trailblazers’ Hall of Fame through December 1.
KMSD proudly honors the accomplishments and humanitarian efforts of former graduates in the Laser Trailblazers’ Hall of Fame. The criteria for nomination are that the candidate (living or deceased) must be a Kettle Moraine graduate of 10 years or more and has made or is making a significant contribution to society and their community.
The nomination form is available online at www.kmsd.edu/trailblazers. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Debbie Carrasco-Zanini by phone at (262) 968-6300, ext. 5305 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts