The Kettle Moraine School District will accept nominations for the Trailblazers’ Hall of Fame through December 1.
KMSD proudly honors the accomplishments and humanitarian efforts of former graduates in the Laser Trailblazers’ Hall of Fame. The criteria for nomination are that the candidate (living or deceased) must be a Kettle Moraine graduate of 10 years or more and has made or is making a significant contribution to society and their community.
The nomination form is available online at www.kmsd.edu/trailblazers. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Debbie Carrasco-Zanini by phone at (262) 968-6300, ext. 5305 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts