Following the company’s recent job fair at their Waukesha headquarters after they announced the addition of more than 400 new jobs, Generac Power Systems will hold another job fair Wednesday, November 30th at their manufacturing plant in Whitewater, Wisconsin.
In response to increased demand, as many as 300 assembly positions remain available. Many of these positions must be filled in the next 90 days. Generac is looking for qualified applicants and will hold the job fair at their Whitewater manufacturing facility located at 757 North Newcomb Street from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Wednesday, November 30th.
At the job fair, prospective employees will meet with hiring managers about Generac’s exciting career opportunities. The company is recruiting general assembly workers, production supervisors (2nd and 3rd shift), manufacturing engineers, industrial engineering technicians (3rd shift), and quality advisors (3rd shift). All positions include a comprehensive benefits program.
Attendees should bring an updated resume and are encouraged to apply online at www.Generac.com. Generac Power Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts