Following the company’s recent job fair at their Waukesha headquarters after they announced the addition of more than 400 new jobs, Generac Power Systems will hold another job fair Wednesday, November 30th at their manufacturing plant in Whitewater, Wisconsin.
In response to increased demand, as many as 300 assembly positions remain available. Many of these positions must be filled in the next 90 days. Generac is looking for qualified applicants and will hold the job fair at their Whitewater manufacturing facility located at 757 North Newcomb Street from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Wednesday, November 30th.
At the job fair, prospective employees will meet with hiring managers about Generac’s exciting career opportunities. The company is recruiting general assembly workers, production supervisors (2nd and 3rd shift), manufacturing engineers, industrial engineering technicians (3rd shift), and quality advisors (3rd shift). All positions include a comprehensive benefits program.
Attendees should bring an updated resume and are encouraged to apply online at www.Generac.com. Generac Power Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts