Arrowhead's varsity boys hockey team improved to 2-0 on the season Tuesday night by scoring a 2-1 victory over visiting Fond du Lac at the Mullett Center. It's the second time in five years and third time in nine seasons the Warhawks have started 2-0.
The game-winning goal came with just 4:48 remaining in the game. Garrett Opay scored that goal after picking up a perfect pass from Jared Johnson.
AHS led 1-0 after the first period when Johnson scored. Mike Adams had the assist on that goal.
The game was tied at 1-1 after two periiods.
Arrowhead goalie Tim Routes had a big game for the winners. He saved 22 of 23 shots for the night.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts