Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team lost to host Slinger in double overtime Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 93-89. It was the highest losing total of points ever scored by the Pirates.
Kray Bradley fired in a career-best 30 points for the Pirates before fouling out. He scored 23 points in the fourth period and the two overtimes.
Pewaukee (1-1) finished the game with out six of its top nine players. Jordy Edgerson and Cameron Hehn both suffered knee injuries in the first quarter and Bradley, Ben Steker, John Czerwinski and Austin Hansen all fouled out.
Czerwinski and Jordan Daul had 13 points each and Steker had 12.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts