Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team lost to host Slinger in double overtime Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 93-89. It was the highest losing total of points ever scored by the Pirates.
Kray Bradley fired in a career-best 30 points for the Pirates before fouling out. He scored 23 points in the fourth period and the two overtimes.
Pewaukee (1-1) finished the game with out six of its top nine players. Jordy Edgerson and Cameron Hehn both suffered knee injuries in the first quarter and Bradley, Ben Steker, John Czerwinski and Austin Hansen all fouled out.
Czerwinski and Jordan Daul had 13 points each and Steker had 12.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts