Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team lost to host Slinger in double overtime Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 93-89. It was the highest losing total of points ever scored by the Pirates.
Kray Bradley fired in a career-best 30 points for the Pirates before fouling out. He scored 23 points in the fourth period and the two overtimes.
Pewaukee (1-1) finished the game with out six of its top nine players. Jordy Edgerson and Cameron Hehn both suffered knee injuries in the first quarter and Bradley, Ben Steker, John Czerwinski and Austin Hansen all fouled out.
Czerwinski and Jordan Daul had 13 points each and Steker had 12.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts