Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team lost to host Slinger in double overtime Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 93-89. It was the highest losing total of points ever scored by the Pirates.
Kray Bradley fired in a career-best 30 points for the Pirates before fouling out. He scored 23 points in the fourth period and the two overtimes.
Pewaukee (1-1) finished the game with out six of its top nine players. Jordy Edgerson and Cameron Hehn both suffered knee injuries in the first quarter and Bradley, Ben Steker, John Czerwinski and Austin Hansen all fouled out.
Czerwinski and Jordan Daul had 13 points each and Steker had 12.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts