Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team lost to host Slinger in double overtime Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 93-89. It was the highest losing total of points ever scored by the Pirates.
Kray Bradley fired in a career-best 30 points for the Pirates before fouling out. He scored 23 points in the fourth period and the two overtimes.
Pewaukee (1-1) finished the game with out six of its top nine players. Jordy Edgerson and Cameron Hehn both suffered knee injuries in the first quarter and Bradley, Ben Steker, John Czerwinski and Austin Hansen all fouled out.
Czerwinski and Jordan Daul had 13 points each and Steker had 12.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts