The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce's annual Midnight Magic celebration will be creating holiday memories in Mukwonago this Saturday Dec. 3 with special events throughout the day.
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Alaskan Malamute Dog Sled Pull (Bay View Road and Greenwald Court)
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Marketplace with more than 120 crafters and vendors (Park View Middle School) $1 admission for adults
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Enchanted Gingerbread Forest gingerbread contest (The Garden Mart)
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pictures with Santa
2 p.m. Christmas Parade
4 p.m. to 10:45 p.m. Carriage rides (Field Park) $5 per person/$15 per family
9 p.m. Fireworks
The Christmas Parade lines up behind Mukwonago High School, begins east down Roberts St., south on Meadow View, east on MacArthur, south on Highway 83, and east on Washington Ave. to the library.
Live nativity scenes will be held at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 410 Highway NN West at 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
For more information visit www.mukwonagochamber.org.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts