The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce's annual Midnight Magic celebration will be creating holiday memories in Mukwonago this Saturday Dec. 3 with special events throughout the day.
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Alaskan Malamute Dog Sled Pull (Bay View Road and Greenwald Court)
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Marketplace with more than 120 crafters and vendors (Park View Middle School) $1 admission for adults
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Enchanted Gingerbread Forest gingerbread contest (The Garden Mart)
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pictures with Santa
2 p.m. Christmas Parade
4 p.m. to 10:45 p.m. Carriage rides (Field Park) $5 per person/$15 per family
9 p.m. Fireworks
The Christmas Parade lines up behind Mukwonago High School, begins east down Roberts St., south on Meadow View, east on MacArthur, south on Highway 83, and east on Washington Ave. to the library.
Live nativity scenes will be held at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 410 Highway NN West at 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
For more information visit www.mukwonagochamber.org.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts