The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce's annual Midnight Magic celebration will be creating holiday memories in Mukwonago this Saturday Dec. 3 with special events throughout the day.
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Alaskan Malamute Dog Sled Pull (Bay View Road and Greenwald Court)
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Marketplace with more than 120 crafters and vendors (Park View Middle School) $1 admission for adults
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Enchanted Gingerbread Forest gingerbread contest (The Garden Mart)
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pictures with Santa
2 p.m. Christmas Parade
4 p.m. to 10:45 p.m. Carriage rides (Field Park) $5 per person/$15 per family
9 p.m. Fireworks
The Christmas Parade lines up behind Mukwonago High School, begins east down Roberts St., south on Meadow View, east on MacArthur, south on Highway 83, and east on Washington Ave. to the library.
Live nativity scenes will be held at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 410 Highway NN West at 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
For more information visit www.mukwonagochamber.org.
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts