The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce's annual Midnight Magic celebration will be creating holiday memories in Mukwonago this Saturday Dec. 3 with special events throughout the day.
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Alaskan Malamute Dog Sled Pull (Bay View Road and Greenwald Court)
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Marketplace with more than 120 crafters and vendors (Park View Middle School) $1 admission for adults
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Enchanted Gingerbread Forest gingerbread contest (The Garden Mart)
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pictures with Santa
2 p.m. Christmas Parade
4 p.m. to 10:45 p.m. Carriage rides (Field Park) $5 per person/$15 per family
9 p.m. Fireworks
The Christmas Parade lines up behind Mukwonago High School, begins east down Roberts St., south on Meadow View, east on MacArthur, south on Highway 83, and east on Washington Ave. to the library.
Live nativity scenes will be held at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 410 Highway NN West at 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
For more information visit www.mukwonagochamber.org.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts