Village of Pewaukee - Students at Pewaukee High School were evacuated this morning due to a strong odor.
Pewaukee Fire Chief Kevin Bierce said epoxy was being used in an addition under construction and westerly winds carried the odor throughout the high school. The call for a strong odor came in at 10:02 a.m. and fire department personnel and Village of Pewaukee police responded. High school students were released for the day.
Bierce said the school has been checked out and meter readings show the air quality is fine.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts