Village of Pewaukee - Students at Pewaukee High School were evacuated this morning due to a strong odor.
Pewaukee Fire Chief Kevin Bierce said epoxy was being used in an addition under construction and westerly winds carried the odor throughout the high school. The call for a strong odor came in at 10:02 a.m. and fire department personnel and Village of Pewaukee police responded. High school students were released for the day.
Bierce said the school has been checked out and meter readings show the air quality is fine.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts