Village of Pewaukee - Students at Pewaukee High School were evacuated this morning due to a strong odor.
Pewaukee Fire Chief Kevin Bierce said epoxy was being used in an addition under construction and westerly winds carried the odor throughout the high school. The call for a strong odor came in at 10:02 a.m. and fire department personnel and Village of Pewaukee police responded. High school students were released for the day.
Bierce said the school has been checked out and meter readings show the air quality is fine.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts