The Town of Mukwonago Police Department is investigating a fatal accident that occurred about 3:38 p.m. on Saturday on Highway I at River Road.
Police were called to the scene where 56-year-old Mukwonago resident Kathleen Rodenbeck was pronounced dead from injuries suffered during the rollover accident. Rodenbeck's 2001 Pontiac mini-van was found against a tree on the south side of the roadway.
Highway I near the scene was closed for about six hours as police conducted their investigation.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Rodenceck's obituary will appear in this Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
Stay tuned to the Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts