The Town of Mukwonago Police Department is investigating a fatal accident that occurred about 3:38 p.m. on Saturday on Highway I at River Road.
Police were called to the scene where 56-year-old Mukwonago resident Kathleen Rodenbeck was pronounced dead from injuries suffered during the rollover accident. Rodenbeck's 2001 Pontiac mini-van was found against a tree on the south side of the roadway.
Highway I near the scene was closed for about six hours as police conducted their investigation.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Rodenceck's obituary will appear in this Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
Stay tuned to the Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Lisbon seeks temporary clerk (0)
- AHS homecoming parade moved to a Sunday (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves building modifications for new restaurant (0)
- Town of Merton considers municipal garbage/recycle contract (0)
- One last canoeing trip (0)
- Bark for Life comes to Field Park on Sept. 20 (0)
- Pewaukee CC teams win at Mayville (0)
- Kettle Moraine football team goes on impressive run to defeat Waukesha South (0)
- AHS football team rallies past CMH (0)
- Bowling ball art auction going on (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007