The Town of Mukwonago Police Department is investigating a fatal accident that occurred about 3:38 p.m. on Saturday on Highway I at River Road.
Police were called to the scene where 56-year-old Mukwonago resident Kathleen Rodenbeck was pronounced dead from injuries suffered during the rollover accident. Rodenbeck's 2001 Pontiac mini-van was found against a tree on the south side of the roadway.
Highway I near the scene was closed for about six hours as police conducted their investigation.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Rodenceck's obituary will appear in this Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
Stay tuned to the Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts