The Mukwonago Town Board will met at 6 p.m. Dec. 7 to discuss the fate of the $506,000 grant the town received to provide a permanent solution to flooding problems in the Country Bliss subdivision. With the grant money expiring at the end of this year, the town must decide what to do with it.
The town has been trying to find an affordable and feasible solution since May of this year, but have so far been unable to do so.
Look for an update on the outcome of the meeting in the Dec. 14 edition of the Mukwonago Chief.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts