The Mukwonago Town Board will met at 6 p.m. Dec. 7 to discuss the fate of the $506,000 grant the town received to provide a permanent solution to flooding problems in the Country Bliss subdivision. With the grant money expiring at the end of this year, the town must decide what to do with it.
The town has been trying to find an affordable and feasible solution since May of this year, but have so far been unable to do so.
Look for an update on the outcome of the meeting in the Dec. 14 edition of the Mukwonago Chief.
- The Lego Movie at Fowler Park July 10 (0)
- Big traffic backup on Highway 16 westbound (0)
- Traffic light considered in downtown Delafield (0)
- LCFR is already $60,000 short for the year (0)
- Monches upsets Five O's in LOL West (0)
- North Lake hammers Monches (0)
- Pewaukee rolls over Hartland, 19-3 (0)
- Smith wins Delafield council seat (0)
- AHS stops Mukwonago, 4-3 (0)
- Kettle Moraine counseling center open (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts