The Mukwonago Town Board will met at 6 p.m. Dec. 7 to discuss the fate of the $506,000 grant the town received to provide a permanent solution to flooding problems in the Country Bliss subdivision. With the grant money expiring at the end of this year, the town must decide what to do with it.
The town has been trying to find an affordable and feasible solution since May of this year, but have so far been unable to do so.
Look for an update on the outcome of the meeting in the Dec. 14 edition of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts