Oconomowoc''s varsity girls basketball team didn't shoot well in the first half on Friday, but was able to ovvercome it against Wisconsin Lutheran.
The Raccoons defeated the Vikings 48-40 in a Wisconsin Little Ten Conference game.
Mandy Prom scored 25 points for the winners. Carly Hall scored 10 points and both helped shave time off the clock in the late stages of the game when Wisconsin Lutheran had to chase and foul to stop the clock.
"I told the team at halftime to only be down two points with the way we shot was amazing," OHS head coach Bob Shey said. "In the second half we played defense and took care of the ball and that was key."
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts