Oconomowoc''s varsity girls basketball team didn't shoot well in the first half on Friday, but was able to ovvercome it against Wisconsin Lutheran.
The Raccoons defeated the Vikings 48-40 in a Wisconsin Little Ten Conference game.
Mandy Prom scored 25 points for the winners. Carly Hall scored 10 points and both helped shave time off the clock in the late stages of the game when Wisconsin Lutheran had to chase and foul to stop the clock.
"I told the team at halftime to only be down two points with the way we shot was amazing," OHS head coach Bob Shey said. "In the second half we played defense and took care of the ball and that was key."
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts