Oconomowoc''s varsity girls basketball team didn't shoot well in the first half on Friday, but was able to ovvercome it against Wisconsin Lutheran.
The Raccoons defeated the Vikings 48-40 in a Wisconsin Little Ten Conference game.
Mandy Prom scored 25 points for the winners. Carly Hall scored 10 points and both helped shave time off the clock in the late stages of the game when Wisconsin Lutheran had to chase and foul to stop the clock.
"I told the team at halftime to only be down two points with the way we shot was amazing," OHS head coach Bob Shey said. "In the second half we played defense and took care of the ball and that was key."
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts