With the deadline for declaring non-candidacy approaching on Dec. 23, two of three Mukwonago School Board members with terms ending next April have turned in non-candidacy papers.
Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education members Paul Wysocki and John Bularz have filed papers stating they will not seek re-election to the Board. Board member Rodell Singert will seek reelection for another term next spring, according to MASD Superintendent Paul Strobel.
The notification for non-candidacy creates two vacant school board seats, one At-Large seat and a vacant Western seat.
The deadline to file declarations of candidacy and campaign registration statements by individuals interested in running for the school board is Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Papers for filing for candidacy are available at the district office.
Wysocki and Bularz were both elected in 2000.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts