With the deadline for declaring non-candidacy approaching on Dec. 23, two of three Mukwonago School Board members with terms ending next April have turned in non-candidacy papers.
Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education members Paul Wysocki and John Bularz have filed papers stating they will not seek re-election to the Board. Board member Rodell Singert will seek reelection for another term next spring, according to MASD Superintendent Paul Strobel.
The notification for non-candidacy creates two vacant school board seats, one At-Large seat and a vacant Western seat.
The deadline to file declarations of candidacy and campaign registration statements by individuals interested in running for the school board is Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Papers for filing for candidacy are available at the district office.
Wysocki and Bularz were both elected in 2000.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts