With the deadline for declaring non-candidacy approaching on Dec. 23, two of three Mukwonago School Board members with terms ending next April have turned in non-candidacy papers.
Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education members Paul Wysocki and John Bularz have filed papers stating they will not seek re-election to the Board. Board member Rodell Singert will seek reelection for another term next spring, according to MASD Superintendent Paul Strobel.
The notification for non-candidacy creates two vacant school board seats, one At-Large seat and a vacant Western seat.
The deadline to file declarations of candidacy and campaign registration statements by individuals interested in running for the school board is Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Papers for filing for candidacy are available at the district office.
Wysocki and Bularz were both elected in 2000.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts