Terry Kaldhusdal, a fourth grade teacher at Magee Elementary School in the Kettle Moraine School District, has been named the 2011 Wisconsin History Teacher of the Year. The award is co-sponsored by The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, the History Channel and Preserve America.
Kaldhusdal will receive a $1,000 honorarium and will be in the running to be named the National History Teacher of the Year. Magee Elementary School’s library will also receive a core archive of history books and educational materials in honor of Kaldhusdal. The Kettle Moraine School District honored Kaldhusdal at the Dec. 13 Board of Education meeting.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts