Terry Kaldhusdal, a fourth grade teacher at Magee Elementary School in the Kettle Moraine School District, has been named the 2011 Wisconsin History Teacher of the Year. The award is co-sponsored by The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, the History Channel and Preserve America.
Kaldhusdal will receive a $1,000 honorarium and will be in the running to be named the National History Teacher of the Year. Magee Elementary School’s library will also receive a core archive of history books and educational materials in honor of Kaldhusdal. The Kettle Moraine School District honored Kaldhusdal at the Dec. 13 Board of Education meeting.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts