Terry Kaldhusdal, a fourth grade teacher at Magee Elementary School in the Kettle Moraine School District, has been named the 2011 Wisconsin History Teacher of the Year. The award is co-sponsored by The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, the History Channel and Preserve America.
Kaldhusdal will receive a $1,000 honorarium and will be in the running to be named the National History Teacher of the Year. Magee Elementary School’s library will also receive a core archive of history books and educational materials in honor of Kaldhusdal. The Kettle Moraine School District honored Kaldhusdal at the Dec. 13 Board of Education meeting.
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Police activity at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts