Terry Kaldhusdal, a fourth grade teacher at Magee Elementary School in the Kettle Moraine School District, has been named the 2011 Wisconsin History Teacher of the Year. The award is co-sponsored by The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, the History Channel and Preserve America.
Kaldhusdal will receive a $1,000 honorarium and will be in the running to be named the National History Teacher of the Year. Magee Elementary School’s library will also receive a core archive of history books and educational materials in honor of Kaldhusdal. The Kettle Moraine School District honored Kaldhusdal at the Dec. 13 Board of Education meeting.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts