Oconomowoc's boys basketball team incurred its first loss of the year, falling to Oregon on Tuesday at home, 62-46.
Zach Poker battled foul trouble to still deliver 18 points and 10 rebounds, but a balanced Oregon team shot better than 63 percent in the second half and 52 percent for the game, thanks in large part to superb ball movement and a disappointing defensive effort in the eyes of Cooney coach Kurt Melton.
The Raccoons (4-1) were never closer than five points in the second half. An Oregon banked 3-pointer at the third quarter buzzer from three-quarters court was one of the final daggers.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts