Waukesha – Richard Wilson, who allegedly murdered his grandfather, Ronald Siepmann, on Mother’s Day, is scheduled to appear in court Thursday for a report about his mental health.
Wilson, 17, of Fox Point, is charged with killing Siepmann, 78, with an ax at Siepmann’s Town of Merton residence. In September, Wilson entered a plea of not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect. A judge ordered Wilson to be evaluated regarding the special plea. A psychologist report has been completed and will be discussed at the hearing.
According to the criminal complaint, Wilson’s mother told police her son suffers from schizophrenia. Wilson was evaluated this summer by a court-appointed psychiatrist, who determined Wilson was competent to stand trial.
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts