Waukesha – Richard Wilson, who allegedly murdered his grandfather, Ronald Siepmann, on Mother’s Day, is scheduled to appear in court Thursday for a report about his mental health.
Wilson, 17, of Fox Point, is charged with killing Siepmann, 78, with an ax at Siepmann’s Town of Merton residence. In September, Wilson entered a plea of not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect. A judge ordered Wilson to be evaluated regarding the special plea. A psychologist report has been completed and will be discussed at the hearing.
According to the criminal complaint, Wilson’s mother told police her son suffers from schizophrenia. Wilson was evaluated this summer by a court-appointed psychiatrist, who determined Wilson was competent to stand trial.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts