Waukesha – Richard Wilson, who allegedly murdered his grandfather, Ronald Siepmann, on Mother’s Day, is scheduled to appear in court Thursday for a report about his mental health.
Wilson, 17, of Fox Point, is charged with killing Siepmann, 78, with an ax at Siepmann’s Town of Merton residence. In September, Wilson entered a plea of not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect. A judge ordered Wilson to be evaluated regarding the special plea. A psychologist report has been completed and will be discussed at the hearing.
According to the criminal complaint, Wilson’s mother told police her son suffers from schizophrenia. Wilson was evaluated this summer by a court-appointed psychiatrist, who determined Wilson was competent to stand trial.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts