North Prairie United Methodist Church, 107 North Main Street, North Prairie, will hold its annual Service of Hope and Light on Sunday, Dec 18, at 4 p.m.
The service is for those who find it difficult to celebrate Christmas because they have experienced the loss of a loved one, a divorce or other difficult circumstances. The non-denominational service will focus on the hope in the midst of suffering. All are welcome.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts