North Prairie United Methodist Church, 107 North Main Street, North Prairie, will hold its annual Service of Hope and Light on Sunday, Dec 18, at 4 p.m.
The service is for those who find it difficult to celebrate Christmas because they have experienced the loss of a loved one, a divorce or other difficult circumstances. The non-denominational service will focus on the hope in the midst of suffering. All are welcome.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts