North Prairie United Methodist Church, 107 North Main Street, North Prairie, will hold its annual Service of Hope and Light on Sunday, Dec 18, at 4 p.m.
The service is for those who find it difficult to celebrate Christmas because they have experienced the loss of a loved one, a divorce or other difficult circumstances. The non-denominational service will focus on the hope in the midst of suffering. All are welcome.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts