The Kettle Moraine girls basketball team gave Arrowhead a serious push, but the Warhawks bounced back in time to log a 46-38 win Tuesday in the Classic 8 Conference.
The Lasers led at the half thanks to Olivia Weber's rebound basket at the buzzer, 17-16, and the score was knotted at 22-22 late in the third quarter. But Amanda Bauer and Jenny Smith scored 11 of the next 12 Arrowhead points, giving the state-ranked Warhawks an edge as large as 12 points at one point.
Bauer finished with 15 points, and Arrowhead hit 21 of 25 free throws. Weber had 15 for Kettle Moraine.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts