The Kettle Moraine girls basketball team gave Arrowhead a serious push, but the Warhawks bounced back in time to log a 46-38 win Tuesday in the Classic 8 Conference.
The Lasers led at the half thanks to Olivia Weber's rebound basket at the buzzer, 17-16, and the score was knotted at 22-22 late in the third quarter. But Amanda Bauer and Jenny Smith scored 11 of the next 12 Arrowhead points, giving the state-ranked Warhawks an edge as large as 12 points at one point.
Bauer finished with 15 points, and Arrowhead hit 21 of 25 free throws. Weber had 15 for Kettle Moraine.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts