The Kettle Moraine girls basketball team gave Arrowhead a serious push, but the Warhawks bounced back in time to log a 46-38 win Tuesday in the Classic 8 Conference.
The Lasers led at the half thanks to Olivia Weber's rebound basket at the buzzer, 17-16, and the score was knotted at 22-22 late in the third quarter. But Amanda Bauer and Jenny Smith scored 11 of the next 12 Arrowhead points, giving the state-ranked Warhawks an edge as large as 12 points at one point.
Bauer finished with 15 points, and Arrowhead hit 21 of 25 free throws. Weber had 15 for Kettle Moraine.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts