In holiday movies there are many good deeds spread around on Christmas Day. Even Ebenezer Scrooge purchased the large goose in a shop window for the Cratchits on Christmas Day.
At St. Jerome Parish this Christmas Day a scene that could be part of a film will fill the hall. It is the annual Jingle Bell Dinner, hosted by St. Jerome Parish and Dr. Martin Luther Church. The turkey dinner is free and for anyone who would like to be with a Christian Community on Christmas Day. Serving is from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday.
To make reservations, request transportation or a meal delivered to your home, call (262) 567-9110.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts