In holiday movies there are many good deeds spread around on Christmas Day. Even Ebenezer Scrooge purchased the large goose in a shop window for the Cratchits on Christmas Day.
At St. Jerome Parish this Christmas Day a scene that could be part of a film will fill the hall. It is the annual Jingle Bell Dinner, hosted by St. Jerome Parish and Dr. Martin Luther Church. The turkey dinner is free and for anyone who would like to be with a Christian Community on Christmas Day. Serving is from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday.
To make reservations, request transportation or a meal delivered to your home, call (262) 567-9110.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts