In holiday movies there are many good deeds spread around on Christmas Day. Even Ebenezer Scrooge purchased the large goose in a shop window for the Cratchits on Christmas Day.
At St. Jerome Parish this Christmas Day a scene that could be part of a film will fill the hall. It is the annual Jingle Bell Dinner, hosted by St. Jerome Parish and Dr. Martin Luther Church. The turkey dinner is free and for anyone who would like to be with a Christian Community on Christmas Day. Serving is from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday.
To make reservations, request transportation or a meal delivered to your home, call (262) 567-9110.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts