In holiday movies there are many good deeds spread around on Christmas Day. Even Ebenezer Scrooge purchased the large goose in a shop window for the Cratchits on Christmas Day.
At St. Jerome Parish this Christmas Day a scene that could be part of a film will fill the hall. It is the annual Jingle Bell Dinner, hosted by St. Jerome Parish and Dr. Martin Luther Church. The turkey dinner is free and for anyone who would like to be with a Christian Community on Christmas Day. Serving is from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday.
To make reservations, request transportation or a meal delivered to your home, call (262) 567-9110.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts