Selfless acts happen everyday in and around Mukwonago and to honor those residents the Mukwonago Chief is kicking off its annual Five who Give campaign.
Readers can nominate anyone who lives or works in the Mukwonago, Big Bend, Vernon, East Troy, Eagle, Palmyra or North Prairie area that they feel is deserving of recognition for their dedication to making the community a better place.
To nominate someone, simply send the individual's name, address and phone number, along with a description of why you think that person deserves to be recognized as one of the Chief's Five Who Give, to Mukwonago Publications, 111 N. Rochester St. Suite 3, Mukwonago, WI 53149, drop it by our office, , or e-mail your nomination to Andrea Budde at email@example.com.
Anonymous nominations for Five Who Give will not be accepted.
Nomination deadline is Jan. 10.
The five honorees will be selected from nominations received by the Chief staff; and the stories and photos of each will run in an upcoming issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts