Selfless acts happen everyday in and around Mukwonago and to honor those residents the Mukwonago Chief is kicking off its annual Five who Give campaign.
Readers can nominate anyone who lives or works in the Mukwonago, Big Bend, Vernon, East Troy, Eagle, Palmyra or North Prairie area that they feel is deserving of recognition for their dedication to making the community a better place.
To nominate someone, simply send the individual's name, address and phone number, along with a description of why you think that person deserves to be recognized as one of the Chief's Five Who Give, to Mukwonago Publications, 111 N. Rochester St. Suite 3, Mukwonago, WI 53149, drop it by our office, , or e-mail your nomination to Andrea Budde at email@example.com.
Anonymous nominations for Five Who Give will not be accepted.
Nomination deadline is Jan. 10.
The five honorees will be selected from nominations received by the Chief staff; and the stories and photos of each will run in an upcoming issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Hensler's granddaughter dies in tragic beach accident (0)
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007