Selfless acts happen everyday in and around Mukwonago and to honor those residents the Mukwonago Chief is kicking off its annual Five who Give campaign.
Readers can nominate anyone who lives or works in the Mukwonago, Big Bend, Vernon, East Troy, Eagle, Palmyra or North Prairie area that they feel is deserving of recognition for their dedication to making the community a better place.
To nominate someone, simply send the individual's name, address and phone number, along with a description of why you think that person deserves to be recognized as one of the Chief's Five Who Give, to Mukwonago Publications, 111 N. Rochester St. Suite 3, Mukwonago, WI 53149, drop it by our office, , or e-mail your nomination to Andrea Budde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anonymous nominations for Five Who Give will not be accepted.
Nomination deadline is Jan. 10.
The five honorees will be selected from nominations received by the Chief staff; and the stories and photos of each will run in an upcoming issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts