HAWS, the Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County, has partnered with the Blood Center of Wisconsin for a life-saving (human) blood drive from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. today, Dec. 22 at the shelter at 701 Northview Road, Waukesha.
Participants will be entered to win an autographed football from Green Bay Packers tightend Jermicahel Finley.
Registration is not required, but available online at www.bcw.edu/HAWS or by calling HAWS at (262) 542-8851.
Appointments are scheduled in 15 minute intervals.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts