HAWS, the Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County, has partnered with the Blood Center of Wisconsin for a life-saving (human) blood drive from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. today, Dec. 22 at the shelter at 701 Northview Road, Waukesha.
Participants will be entered to win an autographed football from Green Bay Packers tightend Jermicahel Finley.
Registration is not required, but available online at www.bcw.edu/HAWS or by calling HAWS at (262) 542-8851.
Appointments are scheduled in 15 minute intervals.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts