HAWS, the Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County, has partnered with the Blood Center of Wisconsin for a life-saving (human) blood drive from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. today, Dec. 22 at the shelter at 701 Northview Road, Waukesha.
Participants will be entered to win an autographed football from Green Bay Packers tightend Jermicahel Finley.
Registration is not required, but available online at www.bcw.edu/HAWS or by calling HAWS at (262) 542-8851.
Appointments are scheduled in 15 minute intervals.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts