The Mukwonago High School varsity dance team is rehearsing for its annual fundraiser, "Dancing with Our Stars," which will be held on Saturday, Jan. 7 at MHS.
Doors open at 6 p.m. for the 6:30 dinner with the show starting at 8 p.m., featuring local chiropractor Rocco Perugini, Mukwonago Library Director Nick Weber, Mukwonago police officer Chris Heckman, Mukwonago fire fighter Bryan Stefancin, Braves coach Joe Lefko, MHS homecoming king Cody Novotny, MHS prom king Cullen Schuh, and Mukwonago Area School District teachers Jeremiah Chitwood, Scott Pratt and Mike Cavill.
Ticket prices for the dinner and show are $15 for adults and $10 for children under 14. Dinner will be provided by "Andrew" Engine Company 56.
Contact Linda Schedlbauer at (262) 363-2779 for tickets. Deadline for ticket sales is Dec. 31.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts