The Mukwonago High School varsity dance team is rehearsing for its annual fundraiser, "Dancing with Our Stars," which will be held on Saturday, Jan. 7 at MHS.
Doors open at 6 p.m. for the 6:30 dinner with the show starting at 8 p.m., featuring local chiropractor Rocco Perugini, Mukwonago Library Director Nick Weber, Mukwonago police officer Chris Heckman, Mukwonago fire fighter Bryan Stefancin, Braves coach Joe Lefko, MHS homecoming king Cody Novotny, MHS prom king Cullen Schuh, and Mukwonago Area School District teachers Jeremiah Chitwood, Scott Pratt and Mike Cavill.
Ticket prices for the dinner and show are $15 for adults and $10 for children under 14. Dinner will be provided by "Andrew" Engine Company 56.
Contact Linda Schedlbauer at (262) 363-2779 for tickets. Deadline for ticket sales is Dec. 31.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts