The Mukwonago High School varsity dance team is rehearsing for its annual fundraiser, "Dancing with Our Stars," which will be held on Saturday, Jan. 7 at MHS.
Doors open at 6 p.m. for the 6:30 dinner with the show starting at 8 p.m., featuring local chiropractor Rocco Perugini, Mukwonago Library Director Nick Weber, Mukwonago police officer Chris Heckman, Mukwonago fire fighter Bryan Stefancin, Braves coach Joe Lefko, MHS homecoming king Cody Novotny, MHS prom king Cullen Schuh, and Mukwonago Area School District teachers Jeremiah Chitwood, Scott Pratt and Mike Cavill.
Ticket prices for the dinner and show are $15 for adults and $10 for children under 14. Dinner will be provided by "Andrew" Engine Company 56.
Contact Linda Schedlbauer at (262) 363-2779 for tickets. Deadline for ticket sales is Dec. 31.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts