The Mukwonago High School varsity dance team is rehearsing for its annual fundraiser, "Dancing with Our Stars," which will be held on Saturday, Jan. 7 at MHS.
Doors open at 6 p.m. for the 6:30 dinner with the show starting at 8 p.m., featuring local chiropractor Rocco Perugini, Mukwonago Library Director Nick Weber, Mukwonago police officer Chris Heckman, Mukwonago fire fighter Bryan Stefancin, Braves coach Joe Lefko, MHS homecoming king Cody Novotny, MHS prom king Cullen Schuh, and Mukwonago Area School District teachers Jeremiah Chitwood, Scott Pratt and Mike Cavill.
Ticket prices for the dinner and show are $15 for adults and $10 for children under 14. Dinner will be provided by "Andrew" Engine Company 56.
Contact Linda Schedlbauer at (262) 363-2779 for tickets. Deadline for ticket sales is Dec. 31.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts