A man was arrested for his 4th OWI after rolling over his vehicle and wrapping it around a tree on Old Village Road around Highway 83 at 10:34 p.m. on Dec. 22.
The man, whose name is not being released by police, fled the scene into a wooded area, and was soon found by emergency personnel walking around the roundabout at Highway 83 and Highway 53.
The man was transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital for a leg injury.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts