A man was arrested for his 4th OWI after rolling over his vehicle and wrapping it around a tree on Old Village Road around Highway 83 at 10:34 p.m. on Dec. 22.
The man, whose name is not being released by police, fled the scene into a wooded area, and was soon found by emergency personnel walking around the roundabout at Highway 83 and Highway 53.
The man was transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital for a leg injury.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts