A man was arrested for his 4th OWI after rolling over his vehicle and wrapping it around a tree on Old Village Road around Highway 83 at 10:34 p.m. on Dec. 22.
The man, whose name is not being released by police, fled the scene into a wooded area, and was soon found by emergency personnel walking around the roundabout at Highway 83 and Highway 53.
The man was transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital for a leg injury.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts