The varsity boys hockey teams from Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc and Arrowhead both scored victories at Wilson Park on Wednesday in the third and final round of the Milwaukee Admirals Cup tournament.
KM/MHS/OHS rallied for two goals in the final period to defeat the Germantown Ice Bears, 2-1. Germantown led 1-0 after the first period before KM won the game by scoring two goals in the final 13 minutes. Scoring for the Lasers were Michael Del Vecchio and Matt Sherry. Quinn Disrud was the winning goalie.
Arrowhead rolled over the Greendale Ice Force, 9-2. AHS led 9-1 after two periods.
Mike Adams and Jared Johnson led the Warhawks with two goals each. Tristan Rostagno, Nick Peterson, Garrett Opay and Sam Schultz also scored for the winners. Collecting assists were Rostagno (2), Colin Nowicki (2), Peterson, Opay and Johnson. Parker McColl was the winning goalie.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts