The varsity boys hockey teams from Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc and Arrowhead both scored victories at Wilson Park on Wednesday in the third and final round of the Milwaukee Admirals Cup tournament.
KM/MHS/OHS rallied for two goals in the final period to defeat the Germantown Ice Bears, 2-1. Germantown led 1-0 after the first period before KM won the game by scoring two goals in the final 13 minutes. Scoring for the Lasers were Michael Del Vecchio and Matt Sherry. Quinn Disrud was the winning goalie.
Arrowhead rolled over the Greendale Ice Force, 9-2. AHS led 9-1 after two periods.
Mike Adams and Jared Johnson led the Warhawks with two goals each. Tristan Rostagno, Nick Peterson, Garrett Opay and Sam Schultz also scored for the winners. Collecting assists were Rostagno (2), Colin Nowicki (2), Peterson, Opay and Johnson. Parker McColl was the winning goalie.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts