The varsity boys hockey teams from Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc and Arrowhead both scored victories at Wilson Park on Wednesday in the third and final round of the Milwaukee Admirals Cup tournament.
KM/MHS/OHS rallied for two goals in the final period to defeat the Germantown Ice Bears, 2-1. Germantown led 1-0 after the first period before KM won the game by scoring two goals in the final 13 minutes. Scoring for the Lasers were Michael Del Vecchio and Matt Sherry. Quinn Disrud was the winning goalie.
Arrowhead rolled over the Greendale Ice Force, 9-2. AHS led 9-1 after two periods.
Mike Adams and Jared Johnson led the Warhawks with two goals each. Tristan Rostagno, Nick Peterson, Garrett Opay and Sam Schultz also scored for the winners. Collecting assists were Rostagno (2), Colin Nowicki (2), Peterson, Opay and Johnson. Parker McColl was the winning goalie.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts