The varsity boys hockey teams from Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc and Arrowhead both scored victories at Wilson Park on Wednesday in the third and final round of the Milwaukee Admirals Cup tournament.
KM/MHS/OHS rallied for two goals in the final period to defeat the Germantown Ice Bears, 2-1. Germantown led 1-0 after the first period before KM won the game by scoring two goals in the final 13 minutes. Scoring for the Lasers were Michael Del Vecchio and Matt Sherry. Quinn Disrud was the winning goalie.
Arrowhead rolled over the Greendale Ice Force, 9-2. AHS led 9-1 after two periods.
Mike Adams and Jared Johnson led the Warhawks with two goals each. Tristan Rostagno, Nick Peterson, Garrett Opay and Sam Schultz also scored for the winners. Collecting assists were Rostagno (2), Colin Nowicki (2), Peterson, Opay and Johnson. Parker McColl was the winning goalie.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts