A crane slipped off its trailer while driving through Hartland Thursday morning and that accident closed Capitol Drive in downtown Hartland for about 30 minutes. The crane fell partially off the trailer at about 11:30 a.m. just west of the U.S. Bank.
Ken Weber Towing and Recovery of Pewaukee came with a large lifting truck and got the trailer free and back on the ground at about 12:50 p.m. Capitol Drive was closed from Church Street to Goodwin Avenue for about one-half hour.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts