A crane slipped off its trailer while driving through Hartland Thursday morning and that accident closed Capitol Drive in downtown Hartland for about 30 minutes. The crane fell partially off the trailer at about 11:30 a.m. just west of the U.S. Bank.
Ken Weber Towing and Recovery of Pewaukee came with a large lifting truck and got the trailer free and back on the ground at about 12:50 p.m. Capitol Drive was closed from Church Street to Goodwin Avenue for about one-half hour.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts