A crane slipped off its trailer while driving through Hartland Thursday morning and that accident closed Capitol Drive in downtown Hartland for about 30 minutes. The crane fell partially off the trailer at about 11:30 a.m. just west of the U.S. Bank.
Ken Weber Towing and Recovery of Pewaukee came with a large lifting truck and got the trailer free and back on the ground at about 12:50 p.m. Capitol Drive was closed from Church Street to Goodwin Avenue for about one-half hour.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts