See the latest from Pewaukee High School as phase one of the school district's referendum project wraps up. The high school will unveil its new 22,000 sq. ft. gymnasium on Jan. 3 as the girls basketball team takes on New Berlin West.
Teachers and staff are already moving into eight new classrooms constructed on the building's west side.
The entire project is slated for completion in December 2012.
Read the full story at livinglakecountry.com and see the video here: http://bcove.me/65onos36
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts