See the latest from Pewaukee High School as phase one of the school district's referendum project wraps up. The high school will unveil its new 22,000 sq. ft. gymnasium on Jan. 3 as the girls basketball team takes on New Berlin West.
Teachers and staff are already moving into eight new classrooms constructed on the building's west side.
The entire project is slated for completion in December 2012.
Read the full story at livinglakecountry.com and see the video here: http://bcove.me/65onos36
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts