See the latest from Pewaukee High School as phase one of the school district's referendum project wraps up. The high school will unveil its new 22,000 sq. ft. gymnasium on Jan. 3 as the girls basketball team takes on New Berlin West.
Teachers and staff are already moving into eight new classrooms constructed on the building's west side.
The entire project is slated for completion in December 2012.
Read the full story at livinglakecountry.com and see the video here: http://bcove.me/65onos36
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts