See the latest from Pewaukee High School as phase one of the school district's referendum project wraps up. The high school will unveil its new 22,000 sq. ft. gymnasium on Jan. 3 as the girls basketball team takes on New Berlin West.
Teachers and staff are already moving into eight new classrooms constructed on the building's west side.
The entire project is slated for completion in December 2012.
Read the full story at livinglakecountry.com and see the video here: http://bcove.me/65onos36
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts