Feeling the pinch of transforming education and personalizing learning under an aging infrastructure within existing facilities, Kettle Moraine School District Director of Facilities Dale Zabel and Director of Technology Brandon Kostoln presented preliminary work investigating the adequacy of the district's facility and technology infrastructure to the School Board tonight.
Realizing the burdens technology is placing on the district's infrastructure and facilities, the school board gave the nod to further work investigating district needs regarding infrastructure and facilities to support efficiently meeting the needs of all students in the district.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts