Feeling the pinch of transforming education and personalizing learning under an aging infrastructure within existing facilities, Kettle Moraine School District Director of Facilities Dale Zabel and Director of Technology Brandon Kostoln presented preliminary work investigating the adequacy of the district's facility and technology infrastructure to the School Board tonight.
Realizing the burdens technology is placing on the district's infrastructure and facilities, the school board gave the nod to further work investigating district needs regarding infrastructure and facilities to support efficiently meeting the needs of all students in the district.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts