Feeling the pinch of transforming education and personalizing learning under an aging infrastructure within existing facilities, Kettle Moraine School District Director of Facilities Dale Zabel and Director of Technology Brandon Kostoln presented preliminary work investigating the adequacy of the district's facility and technology infrastructure to the School Board tonight.
Realizing the burdens technology is placing on the district's infrastructure and facilities, the school board gave the nod to further work investigating district needs regarding infrastructure and facilities to support efficiently meeting the needs of all students in the district.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts