Feeling the pinch of transforming education and personalizing learning under an aging infrastructure within existing facilities, Kettle Moraine School District Director of Facilities Dale Zabel and Director of Technology Brandon Kostoln presented preliminary work investigating the adequacy of the district's facility and technology infrastructure to the School Board tonight.
Realizing the burdens technology is placing on the district's infrastructure and facilities, the school board gave the nod to further work investigating district needs regarding infrastructure and facilities to support efficiently meeting the needs of all students in the district.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts