Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team outscored host MIlwaukee Marquette by a 10-1 margin in the final four minutes to defeat the Hilltoppers in a nonconference game, 46-43 Tuesday night.
AHS won for the fourth straight game and improved to 11-9 on the season.
Billy Hirschfeld led the Warhawks with 15 points and DJ Escamilla had 14. Ryan Saeger grabbed a game-high 12 rebounds for Arrowhead.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts