Winter seems to have forgotten about us this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be thinking about winter sports. Kids, especially, love all the fun they can have on ice and snow.
Even though there’s not much ice outside, there’s plenty inside at the Mullett Ice Center in Hartland. And this Saturday at 11 a.m., boys and girls, ages 4 to 9, will be able to learn how to play hockey on that ice at the Try Hockey for Free clinic. Kids will learn the basics of the sport in a fun, safe environment.
The Mullett Ice Center is located at 700 W. North Shore Dr., Hartland.
To register children for the Try Hockey for Free clinic call John Wardman at (262) 369-3601 or visit www.TryHockeyForFree.com.
The event is part of the fourth annual Hockey Weekend Across America, presented by Reebok, Feb. 17-19. For more information visit www.hockeyweekendacrossamerica.com.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts