Winter seems to have forgotten about us this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be thinking about winter sports. Kids, especially, love all the fun they can have on ice and snow.
Even though there’s not much ice outside, there’s plenty inside at the Mullett Ice Center in Hartland. And this Saturday at 11 a.m., boys and girls, ages 4 to 9, will be able to learn how to play hockey on that ice at the Try Hockey for Free clinic. Kids will learn the basics of the sport in a fun, safe environment.
The Mullett Ice Center is located at 700 W. North Shore Dr., Hartland.
To register children for the Try Hockey for Free clinic call John Wardman at (262) 369-3601 or visit www.TryHockeyForFree.com.
The event is part of the fourth annual Hockey Weekend Across America, presented by Reebok, Feb. 17-19. For more information visit www.hockeyweekendacrossamerica.com.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts