Winter seems to have forgotten about us this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be thinking about winter sports. Kids, especially, love all the fun they can have on ice and snow.
Even though there’s not much ice outside, there’s plenty inside at the Mullett Ice Center in Hartland. And this Saturday at 11 a.m., boys and girls, ages 4 to 9, will be able to learn how to play hockey on that ice at the Try Hockey for Free clinic. Kids will learn the basics of the sport in a fun, safe environment.
The Mullett Ice Center is located at 700 W. North Shore Dr., Hartland.
To register children for the Try Hockey for Free clinic call John Wardman at (262) 369-3601 or visit www.TryHockeyForFree.com.
The event is part of the fourth annual Hockey Weekend Across America, presented by Reebok, Feb. 17-19. For more information visit www.hockeyweekendacrossamerica.com.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts