Winter seems to have forgotten about us this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be thinking about winter sports. Kids, especially, love all the fun they can have on ice and snow.
Even though there’s not much ice outside, there’s plenty inside at the Mullett Ice Center in Hartland. And this Saturday at 11 a.m., boys and girls, ages 4 to 9, will be able to learn how to play hockey on that ice at the Try Hockey for Free clinic. Kids will learn the basics of the sport in a fun, safe environment.
The Mullett Ice Center is located at 700 W. North Shore Dr., Hartland.
To register children for the Try Hockey for Free clinic call John Wardman at (262) 369-3601 or visit www.TryHockeyForFree.com.
The event is part of the fourth annual Hockey Weekend Across America, presented by Reebok, Feb. 17-19. For more information visit www.hockeyweekendacrossamerica.com.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts