Rescue crews are still trying to determine if anyone was inside of an ice shanty that has fallen through Phantom Lake in Mukwonago near Phantom Woods Road.
According to information coming through on the Waukesha County Fire scanner, a diver and other rescue crews are on scene.
Preliminary reports suggest that the shanty appeared to be occupied about an hour ago. A few feet of the shanty's roof is reported as sticking out of the water at this time.
No word is available on the condition of those using the shanty.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts