Rescue crews are still trying to determine if anyone was inside of an ice shanty that has fallen through Phantom Lake in Mukwonago near Phantom Woods Road.
According to information coming through on the Waukesha County Fire scanner, a diver and other rescue crews are on scene.
Preliminary reports suggest that the shanty appeared to be occupied about an hour ago. A few feet of the shanty's roof is reported as sticking out of the water at this time.
No word is available on the condition of those using the shanty.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts