Rescue crews are still trying to determine if anyone was inside of an ice shanty that has fallen through Phantom Lake in Mukwonago near Phantom Woods Road.
According to information coming through on the Waukesha County Fire scanner, a diver and other rescue crews are on scene.
Preliminary reports suggest that the shanty appeared to be occupied about an hour ago. A few feet of the shanty's roof is reported as sticking out of the water at this time.
No word is available on the condition of those using the shanty.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts