Rescue crews are still trying to determine if anyone was inside of an ice shanty that has fallen through Phantom Lake in Mukwonago near Phantom Woods Road.
According to information coming through on the Waukesha County Fire scanner, a diver and other rescue crews are on scene.
Preliminary reports suggest that the shanty appeared to be occupied about an hour ago. A few feet of the shanty's roof is reported as sticking out of the water at this time.
No word is available on the condition of those using the shanty.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts