A rescue diver is suiting up at Phantom Lake where an ice shanty has fallen through the water this afternoon.
According to the county's fire scanner, contact has been made with the shanty's owner who reported no one was inside of it today. However, a caller who initially reported the sunken shanty to police indicated they saw someone near the stop earlier. Police are in the process of calling that witness to confirm if a person had been on scene earlier today or not.
Eagle, Tess Corners and Mukwonago rescue crews are currently at the scene.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts