A rescue diver is suiting up at Phantom Lake where an ice shanty has fallen through the water this afternoon.
According to the county's fire scanner, contact has been made with the shanty's owner who reported no one was inside of it today. However, a caller who initially reported the sunken shanty to police indicated they saw someone near the stop earlier. Police are in the process of calling that witness to confirm if a person had been on scene earlier today or not.
Eagle, Tess Corners and Mukwonago rescue crews are currently at the scene.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts