A rescue diver is suiting up at Phantom Lake where an ice shanty has fallen through the water this afternoon.
According to the county's fire scanner, contact has been made with the shanty's owner who reported no one was inside of it today. However, a caller who initially reported the sunken shanty to police indicated they saw someone near the stop earlier. Police are in the process of calling that witness to confirm if a person had been on scene earlier today or not.
Eagle, Tess Corners and Mukwonago rescue crews are currently at the scene.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts