Divers were called out of the water on Phantom Lake around 2:15 p.m. after they deteremined no one was inside when it fell through the ice earlier this afternoon.
A passerby had called police around 1:15 p.m. indicating that the shanty was in the water, and that they had had seen people near the site earlier today. Police spoke with the shanty's owner who stated no one had been using it.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts