Divers were called out of the water on Phantom Lake around 2:15 p.m. after they deteremined no one was inside when it fell through the ice earlier this afternoon.
A passerby had called police around 1:15 p.m. indicating that the shanty was in the water, and that they had had seen people near the site earlier today. Police spoke with the shanty's owner who stated no one had been using it.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts