Divers were called out of the water on Phantom Lake around 2:15 p.m. after they deteremined no one was inside when it fell through the ice earlier this afternoon.
A passerby had called police around 1:15 p.m. indicating that the shanty was in the water, and that they had had seen people near the site earlier today. Police spoke with the shanty's owner who stated no one had been using it.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts