Divers were called out of the water on Phantom Lake around 2:15 p.m. after they deteremined no one was inside when it fell through the ice earlier this afternoon.
A passerby had called police around 1:15 p.m. indicating that the shanty was in the water, and that they had had seen people near the site earlier today. Police spoke with the shanty's owner who stated no one had been using it.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts