An unexpected burst of heavy snow caused visibility to be less than one-quarter mile around 11:20 a.m. Friday morning.
On Highway 16, both east and westbound on Highway 16 from WCTC in Pewaukee to Oconomowoc, visibility was less than one-quarter mile at times.
Travel speeds were normal as the snow melted as it hit the road. Highway 16 was wet, but no slippery.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts