An unexpected burst of heavy snow caused visibility to be less than one-quarter mile around 11:20 a.m. Friday morning.
On Highway 16, both east and westbound on Highway 16 from WCTC in Pewaukee to Oconomowoc, visibility was less than one-quarter mile at times.
Travel speeds were normal as the snow melted as it hit the road. Highway 16 was wet, but no slippery.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts