An unexpected burst of heavy snow caused visibility to be less than one-quarter mile around 11:20 a.m. Friday morning.
On Highway 16, both east and westbound on Highway 16 from WCTC in Pewaukee to Oconomowoc, visibility was less than one-quarter mile at times.
Travel speeds were normal as the snow melted as it hit the road. Highway 16 was wet, but no slippery.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts