An unexpected burst of heavy snow caused visibility to be less than one-quarter mile around 11:20 a.m. Friday morning.
On Highway 16, both east and westbound on Highway 16 from WCTC in Pewaukee to Oconomowoc, visibility was less than one-quarter mile at times.
Travel speeds were normal as the snow melted as it hit the road. Highway 16 was wet, but no slippery.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts