Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team played its best game of the season Friday night as they whipped visiting Waukesha West in a Classic 8 Conference game, 65-51. The win was the fifth in a row for the Warhawks.
AHS scored the last 13 points of the first period and took a 19-7 lead after the opening quarter. Arrowhead led 33-19 at halftime and slowly pulled away in the second half. Arrowhead's biggest lead in the second half was 27 points (59-32).
Kenny Finco had 14 points to lead the Warhawks (12-9, 9-4). He scored 9 of those in a span of 59 seconds in the third period.
DJ Escamilla added 12 points for the winners and Ryan Saeger had 10.
Eric Solberg had 19 points for West. The Wolverines fell to 12-9 overall and 7-6 in league play.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts