Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team played its best game of the season Friday night as they whipped visiting Waukesha West in a Classic 8 Conference game, 65-51. The win was the fifth in a row for the Warhawks.
AHS scored the last 13 points of the first period and took a 19-7 lead after the opening quarter. Arrowhead led 33-19 at halftime and slowly pulled away in the second half. Arrowhead's biggest lead in the second half was 27 points (59-32).
Kenny Finco had 14 points to lead the Warhawks (12-9, 9-4). He scored 9 of those in a span of 59 seconds in the third period.
DJ Escamilla added 12 points for the winners and Ryan Saeger had 10.
Eric Solberg had 19 points for West. The Wolverines fell to 12-9 overall and 7-6 in league play.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts