Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team played its best game of the season Friday night as they whipped visiting Waukesha West in a Classic 8 Conference game, 65-51. The win was the fifth in a row for the Warhawks.
AHS scored the last 13 points of the first period and took a 19-7 lead after the opening quarter. Arrowhead led 33-19 at halftime and slowly pulled away in the second half. Arrowhead's biggest lead in the second half was 27 points (59-32).
Kenny Finco had 14 points to lead the Warhawks (12-9, 9-4). He scored 9 of those in a span of 59 seconds in the third period.
DJ Escamilla added 12 points for the winners and Ryan Saeger had 10.
Eric Solberg had 19 points for West. The Wolverines fell to 12-9 overall and 7-6 in league play.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts