Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team won its 10th straight game Friday night as they defaeted host Shorewood in a Woodland Conference game, 57-50.
By winning, Pewaukee and Thomas More, both 14-3 in league play, will battle for the conference championship Tuesday night at PHS in a winner-take-all game.
Against Shorewood, the Pirates (16-5 overall) put four players in double figures. Kray Bradley was tops with 17 points followed by Ben Steker, Austin Hansen and Jordan Daul with 10 points each.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts