Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team won its 10th straight game Friday night as they defaeted host Shorewood in a Woodland Conference game, 57-50.
By winning, Pewaukee and Thomas More, both 14-3 in league play, will battle for the conference championship Tuesday night at PHS in a winner-take-all game.
Against Shorewood, the Pirates (16-5 overall) put four players in double figures. Kray Bradley was tops with 17 points followed by Ben Steker, Austin Hansen and Jordan Daul with 10 points each.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts