Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team won its 10th straight game Friday night as they defaeted host Shorewood in a Woodland Conference game, 57-50.
By winning, Pewaukee and Thomas More, both 14-3 in league play, will battle for the conference championship Tuesday night at PHS in a winner-take-all game.
Against Shorewood, the Pirates (16-5 overall) put four players in double figures. Kray Bradley was tops with 17 points followed by Ben Steker, Austin Hansen and Jordan Daul with 10 points each.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts