Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team won its 10th straight game Friday night as they defaeted host Shorewood in a Woodland Conference game, 57-50.
By winning, Pewaukee and Thomas More, both 14-3 in league play, will battle for the conference championship Tuesday night at PHS in a winner-take-all game.
Against Shorewood, the Pirates (16-5 overall) put four players in double figures. Kray Bradley was tops with 17 points followed by Ben Steker, Austin Hansen and Jordan Daul with 10 points each.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts