Charlie Delsman of Hartland, 26, won his first Florida mini-tour tournament championship Sunday afternoon by winning the Lakewood Ranch Open in Sarasota. The tournament came on the West Florida Golf Tour.
Delsman shot two rounds of 4-under-par 68 to win the title by one shot over Vince India. The final round was played in winds of up to 40 miles per hour. Only four golfers on Sunday broke 70.
Delsman trailed by four shots going into Sunday's final round.
He earned $3,000 for his efforts.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts