Charlie Delsman of Hartland, 26, won his first Florida mini-tour tournament championship Sunday afternoon by winning the Lakewood Ranch Open in Sarasota. The tournament came on the West Florida Golf Tour.
Delsman shot two rounds of 4-under-par 68 to win the title by one shot over Vince India. The final round was played in winds of up to 40 miles per hour. Only four golfers on Sunday broke 70.
Delsman trailed by four shots going into Sunday's final round.
He earned $3,000 for his efforts.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts