Charlie Delsman of Hartland, 26, won his first Florida mini-tour tournament championship Sunday afternoon by winning the Lakewood Ranch Open in Sarasota. The tournament came on the West Florida Golf Tour.
Delsman shot two rounds of 4-under-par 68 to win the title by one shot over Vince India. The final round was played in winds of up to 40 miles per hour. Only four golfers on Sunday broke 70.
Delsman trailed by four shots going into Sunday's final round.
He earned $3,000 for his efforts.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts