Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team finished second Satruday at the WIAA Division 1 state meet at the UW Natatorium in Madison. Memorial won the team crown with 326 points and the Warhawks were second at 234. Eau Claire Memorial/North was a distant third with 184 points.
Senior Jake Prodoehl led the Warhawks by winning the 100-yard freestyle with a time of 46.23. He defeated Jake Lotte of Appleton who was clocked at 46.35. It was the first state title for Prodoehl.
The Warhawks had finished fourth in the team scoring the last three years.
Arrowhead's 200-yard freestyle relay team of Prodoehl, Kyle Wenger, Jake Barry and John Warren broke the former state record (1:25.73) with a time of 1:25.59, but had to setle for second place behind Memorial.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts