Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team finished second Satruday at the WIAA Division 1 state meet at the UW Natatorium in Madison. Memorial won the team crown with 326 points and the Warhawks were second at 234. Eau Claire Memorial/North was a distant third with 184 points.
Senior Jake Prodoehl led the Warhawks by winning the 100-yard freestyle with a time of 46.23. He defeated Jake Lotte of Appleton who was clocked at 46.35. It was the first state title for Prodoehl.
The Warhawks had finished fourth in the team scoring the last three years.
Arrowhead's 200-yard freestyle relay team of Prodoehl, Kyle Wenger, Jake Barry and John Warren broke the former state record (1:25.73) with a time of 1:25.59, but had to setle for second place behind Memorial.
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts