Two fatalities were reported in a car crash that took place Sunday at 5:35 p.m. in the Town of Ixonia.
A vehicle, occupied by four adults from the Hartford and West Bend areas, failed to yield right of way to traffic at the Highway 16/North Street intersection. An oncoming westbound pickup truck driven by Gavin Strey of Ixonia was unable to stop in time, striking the vehicle in the passenger center post. Strey as treated and released from Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital (OMH), His passenger was not injured.
Two of the occupants of the Buick were taken by emergency medical helicopter to Froedert Hospital and remain in serious condition. One victim was pronounced dead at the scene; the other was taken to OMH and was later pronounced dead. Names are being withheld pending family notifications.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts