Two fatalities were reported in a car crash that took place Sunday at 5:35 p.m. in the Town of Ixonia.
A vehicle, occupied by four adults from the Hartford and West Bend areas, failed to yield right of way to traffic at the Highway 16/North Street intersection. An oncoming westbound pickup truck driven by Gavin Strey of Ixonia was unable to stop in time, striking the vehicle in the passenger center post. Strey as treated and released from Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital (OMH), His passenger was not injured.
Two of the occupants of the Buick were taken by emergency medical helicopter to Froedert Hospital and remain in serious condition. One victim was pronounced dead at the scene; the other was taken to OMH and was later pronounced dead. Names are being withheld pending family notifications.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts