Two fatalities were reported in a car crash that took place Sunday at 5:35 p.m. in the Town of Ixonia.
A vehicle, occupied by four adults from the Hartford and West Bend areas, failed to yield right of way to traffic at the Highway 16/North Street intersection. An oncoming westbound pickup truck driven by Gavin Strey of Ixonia was unable to stop in time, striking the vehicle in the passenger center post. Strey as treated and released from Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital (OMH), His passenger was not injured.
Two of the occupants of the Buick were taken by emergency medical helicopter to Froedert Hospital and remain in serious condition. One victim was pronounced dead at the scene; the other was taken to OMH and was later pronounced dead. Names are being withheld pending family notifications.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts