Kettle Moraine School District, Superintendent Patricia Deklotz invites the community to the 2012 Laser Trailblazer Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Friday, March 9 at 9:15 a.m.in the Kettle Moraine High School West Gym.
Three individuals will be honored for outstanding contributions to their profession and community: Dr. Elizabeth (Whitmore) Giese – class of 1993, Tanya (Egeness) Schmid – class of 1981, and Mary (Claffey) Walgren – class of 1988.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts