Kettle Moraine School District, Superintendent Patricia Deklotz invites the community to the 2012 Laser Trailblazer Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Friday, March 9 at 9:15 a.m.in the Kettle Moraine High School West Gym.
Three individuals will be honored for outstanding contributions to their profession and community: Dr. Elizabeth (Whitmore) Giese – class of 1993, Tanya (Egeness) Schmid – class of 1981, and Mary (Claffey) Walgren – class of 1988.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts