Kettle Moraine School District, Superintendent Patricia Deklotz invites the community to the 2012 Laser Trailblazer Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Friday, March 9 at 9:15 a.m.in the Kettle Moraine High School West Gym.
Three individuals will be honored for outstanding contributions to their profession and community: Dr. Elizabeth (Whitmore) Giese – class of 1993, Tanya (Egeness) Schmid – class of 1981, and Mary (Claffey) Walgren – class of 1988.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts