Kettle Moraine School District will hold a school board candidate forum on Tuesday, March 6, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School media center moderated by Kim Haines.
Six candidates will compete to fill three seats, beginning a three-year term on April 23. Candidates Colin Butler, Kathy Kapsy, Amy Lange, Terri Phillips, Chad Taylor and Bernie Ziebart will share opening statements, followed by a Q & A that incorporates questions submitted in advance by community members, as well as questions provided from audience members.
To submit questions or topics of interest, please send your request to Kim Haines at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Spencer at email@example.com.
Elections will be held on Tuesday, April 3 with three member positions to be filled. For more details about board of education elections, please visit the Government Accountability Board website at: www.gab.wi.gov.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts