Kettle Moraine School District will hold a school board candidate forum on Tuesday, March 6, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School media center moderated by Kim Haines.
Six candidates will compete to fill three seats, beginning a three-year term on April 23. Candidates Colin Butler, Kathy Kapsy, Amy Lange, Terri Phillips, Chad Taylor and Bernie Ziebart will share opening statements, followed by a Q & A that incorporates questions submitted in advance by community members, as well as questions provided from audience members.
To submit questions or topics of interest, please send your request to Kim Haines at email@example.com or Sarah Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections will be held on Tuesday, April 3 with three member positions to be filled. For more details about board of education elections, please visit the Government Accountability Board website at: www.gab.wi.gov.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts