Kettle Moraine School District will hold a school board candidate forum on Tuesday, March 6, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School media center moderated by Kim Haines.
Six candidates will compete to fill three seats, beginning a three-year term on April 23. Candidates Colin Butler, Kathy Kapsy, Amy Lange, Terri Phillips, Chad Taylor and Bernie Ziebart will share opening statements, followed by a Q & A that incorporates questions submitted in advance by community members, as well as questions provided from audience members.
To submit questions or topics of interest, please send your request to Kim Haines at email@example.com or Sarah Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections will be held on Tuesday, April 3 with three member positions to be filled. For more details about board of education elections, please visit the Government Accountability Board website at: www.gab.wi.gov.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts