Kettle Moraine School District will hold a school board candidate forum on Tuesday, March 6, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School media center moderated by Kim Haines.
Six candidates will compete to fill three seats, beginning a three-year term on April 23. Candidates Colin Butler, Kathy Kapsy, Amy Lange, Terri Phillips, Chad Taylor and Bernie Ziebart will share opening statements, followed by a Q & A that incorporates questions submitted in advance by community members, as well as questions provided from audience members.
To submit questions or topics of interest, please send your request to Kim Haines at email@example.com or Sarah Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections will be held on Tuesday, April 3 with three member positions to be filled. For more details about board of education elections, please visit the Government Accountability Board website at: www.gab.wi.gov.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts