A very wet snow that started falling in the Lake Country area around 4:30 a.m. made for some slippery and slow going on Tuesday morning.
Highway 16 eastbound from Hartland to the I-94 interchange was slow moving with traffic going about 30 to 35 miles per hour at best. One car was in the ditch westbound on HIghway 16 just east of Jungluth Road. That car went into the ditch at 6:45 am.
Golf Road between Highways T and G was snow covered and very slippery.
Valley Road, south of Oconomowoc, was closed around 6:30 a.m. A police car was in the middle of the road at Highway Z not allowing cars to drive on Valley Road as of 7 a.m.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts