A very wet snow that started falling in the Lake Country area around 4:30 a.m. made for some slippery and slow going on Tuesday morning.
Highway 16 eastbound from Hartland to the I-94 interchange was slow moving with traffic going about 30 to 35 miles per hour at best. One car was in the ditch westbound on HIghway 16 just east of Jungluth Road. That car went into the ditch at 6:45 am.
Golf Road between Highways T and G was snow covered and very slippery.
Valley Road, south of Oconomowoc, was closed around 6:30 a.m. A police car was in the middle of the road at Highway Z not allowing cars to drive on Valley Road as of 7 a.m.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts