A very wet snow that started falling in the Lake Country area around 4:30 a.m. made for some slippery and slow going on Tuesday morning.
Highway 16 eastbound from Hartland to the I-94 interchange was slow moving with traffic going about 30 to 35 miles per hour at best. One car was in the ditch westbound on HIghway 16 just east of Jungluth Road. That car went into the ditch at 6:45 am.
Golf Road between Highways T and G was snow covered and very slippery.
Valley Road, south of Oconomowoc, was closed around 6:30 a.m. A police car was in the middle of the road at Highway Z not allowing cars to drive on Valley Road as of 7 a.m.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts