A very wet snow that started falling in the Lake Country area around 4:30 a.m. made for some slippery and slow going on Tuesday morning.
Highway 16 eastbound from Hartland to the I-94 interchange was slow moving with traffic going about 30 to 35 miles per hour at best. One car was in the ditch westbound on HIghway 16 just east of Jungluth Road. That car went into the ditch at 6:45 am.
Golf Road between Highways T and G was snow covered and very slippery.
Valley Road, south of Oconomowoc, was closed around 6:30 a.m. A police car was in the middle of the road at Highway Z not allowing cars to drive on Valley Road as of 7 a.m.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts