Things are moving smoothly at the Village of Hartland polling station as voters cast their ballots in the Hartland-Lakeside referendum and Lake Country Municipal Court primary.
There were no delays, as voters arrived and left within minutes.
Stay tuned to Lake Country Watch for more updates.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts