The Village of Hartland reports that residents cast 434 "No" votes compared to 431 "Yes" votes for the Hartland-Lakeside referendum - a slim 3-vote margin.
The referendum asked voters to approve $930,000 in additional revenue limit authority for the School District.
The Town of Delafield and the Town of Merton are yet to report their results.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts