The Village of Hartland reports that residents cast 434 "No" votes compared to 431 "Yes" votes for the Hartland-Lakeside referendum - a slim 3-vote margin.
The referendum asked voters to approve $930,000 in additional revenue limit authority for the School District.
The Town of Delafield and the Town of Merton are yet to report their results.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts