The Village of Hartland reports that residents cast 434 "No" votes compared to 431 "Yes" votes for the Hartland-Lakeside referendum - a slim 3-vote margin.
The referendum asked voters to approve $930,000 in additional revenue limit authority for the School District.
The Town of Delafield and the Town of Merton are yet to report their results.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts