The Village of Hartland reports that residents cast 434 "No" votes compared to 431 "Yes" votes for the Hartland-Lakeside referendum - a slim 3-vote margin.
The referendum asked voters to approve $930,000 in additional revenue limit authority for the School District.
The Town of Delafield and the Town of Merton are yet to report their results.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts