The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education voted unanimously to approve a contract in the amount of $495,646 for construction of a disrict fiber optic wide area network.
This is the final stage of a three phase project that included tech closet upgrades and wireless infrastructure. The entire project has a total cost of $1,462,190, coming in nearly $78,000 under budget.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts