The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education voted unanimously to approve a contract in the amount of $495,646 for construction of a disrict fiber optic wide area network.
This is the final stage of a three phase project that included tech closet upgrades and wireless infrastructure. The entire project has a total cost of $1,462,190, coming in nearly $78,000 under budget.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts