The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education voted unanimously to approve a contract in the amount of $495,646 for construction of a disrict fiber optic wide area network.
This is the final stage of a three phase project that included tech closet upgrades and wireless infrastructure. The entire project has a total cost of $1,462,190, coming in nearly $78,000 under budget.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts