The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education voted unanimously to approve a contract in the amount of $495,646 for construction of a disrict fiber optic wide area network.
This is the final stage of a three phase project that included tech closet upgrades and wireless infrastructure. The entire project has a total cost of $1,462,190, coming in nearly $78,000 under budget.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts