It appears likely that attorneys Timothy Kay of Conomowoc and Peter Wolff of the Town of Delafield will face off in the April 3 municipal election for judge in the Lake Country Municipal Court.
Kay gained the highest number of votes in Tuesday nights three candidate primary contest with 2,028, or about 49 percent of the 4,330 votes cast in the Waukesha County communities served by the court.
Wolff appears to have finished second with 1,105 votes and Daniel Fay finished third with 892.
However, the vote totals include only the 14 communities that the court serves in Waukesha County. The totals do not include votes cast in the Town of Ixonia and the Village of Sullivan in Jefferson County and the Town of Erin in Washington.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts