It appears likely that attorneys Timothy Kay of Conomowoc and Peter Wolff of the Town of Delafield will face off in the April 3 municipal election for judge in the Lake Country Municipal Court.
Kay gained the highest number of votes in Tuesday nights three candidate primary contest with 2,028, or about 49 percent of the 4,330 votes cast in the Waukesha County communities served by the court.
Wolff appears to have finished second with 1,105 votes and Daniel Fay finished third with 892.
However, the vote totals include only the 14 communities that the court serves in Waukesha County. The totals do not include votes cast in the Town of Ixonia and the Village of Sullivan in Jefferson County and the Town of Erin in Washington.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts