It appears likely that attorneys Timothy Kay of Conomowoc and Peter Wolff of the Town of Delafield will face off in the April 3 municipal election for judge in the Lake Country Municipal Court.
Kay gained the highest number of votes in Tuesday nights three candidate primary contest with 2,028, or about 49 percent of the 4,330 votes cast in the Waukesha County communities served by the court.
Wolff appears to have finished second with 1,105 votes and Daniel Fay finished third with 892.
However, the vote totals include only the 14 communities that the court serves in Waukesha County. The totals do not include votes cast in the Town of Ixonia and the Village of Sullivan in Jefferson County and the Town of Erin in Washington.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts