It appears likely that attorneys Timothy Kay of Conomowoc and Peter Wolff of the Town of Delafield will face off in the April 3 municipal election for judge in the Lake Country Municipal Court.
Kay gained the highest number of votes in Tuesday nights three candidate primary contest with 2,028, or about 49 percent of the 4,330 votes cast in the Waukesha County communities served by the court.
Wolff appears to have finished second with 1,105 votes and Daniel Fay finished third with 892.
However, the vote totals include only the 14 communities that the court serves in Waukesha County. The totals do not include votes cast in the Town of Ixonia and the Village of Sullivan in Jefferson County and the Town of Erin in Washington.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts