There's only a couple more weeks left before Lake Country Publications will pick a winner for their Win a Little Free Library contest!
Little Free Libraries are wooden boxes that people can place in and around town with the purpose of encouraging people to grab a wonderful book to read. The library is replenished by donations. The best part is, it's all free!
Individuals, groups, and organizations are invited to write an essay of 300 words or less telling us why you should win a Little Free Library. Remember, be creative. The contest is open to people of all ages.
Send entries to 111 N. Rochester St. Suite 3 Mukwonago, WI 53149 or emailed to email@example.com.
Deadline is March 7.
For more information on Little Free Libraries, check out past stories:
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts