There's only a couple more weeks left before Lake Country Publications will pick a winner for their Win a Little Free Library contest!
Little Free Libraries are wooden boxes that people can place in and around town with the purpose of encouraging people to grab a wonderful book to read. The library is replenished by donations. The best part is, it's all free!
Individuals, groups, and organizations are invited to write an essay of 300 words or less telling us why you should win a Little Free Library. Remember, be creative. The contest is open to people of all ages.
Send entries to 111 N. Rochester St. Suite 3 Mukwonago, WI 53149 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is March 7.
For more information on Little Free Libraries, check out past stories:
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts