The Lake Country Christian Academy community came together in a big way this morning.
Families at the Nashotah school pooled their resources to give two area families a fresh start - donating furniture, baby supplies, clothing, food, carseats, gift cards, a TV, a laptop, and even a freshly made loaf of homemade bread.
They surprised a Milwaukee family last night at their home. At a Thursday morning chapel service at the school, they surprised another woman - a single mother trying to attend school and secure employment to support her young son.
After surprising the woman with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, school officials walked her out to the parking lot where a brand new car donated by Ewald Automotive Group in Oconomowoc was waiting for her.
Be sure to check out Tuesday's Lake Country Reporter for the touching story.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts