The Lake Country Christian Academy community came together in a big way this morning.
Families at the Nashotah school pooled their resources to give two area families a fresh start - donating furniture, baby supplies, clothing, food, carseats, gift cards, a TV, a laptop, and even a freshly made loaf of homemade bread.
They surprised a Milwaukee family last night at their home. At a Thursday morning chapel service at the school, they surprised another woman - a single mother trying to attend school and secure employment to support her young son.
After surprising the woman with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, school officials walked her out to the parking lot where a brand new car donated by Ewald Automotive Group in Oconomowoc was waiting for her.
Be sure to check out Tuesday's Lake Country Reporter for the touching story.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts