The Lake Country Christian Academy community came together in a big way this morning.
Families at the Nashotah school pooled their resources to give two area families a fresh start - donating furniture, baby supplies, clothing, food, carseats, gift cards, a TV, a laptop, and even a freshly made loaf of homemade bread.
They surprised a Milwaukee family last night at their home. At a Thursday morning chapel service at the school, they surprised another woman - a single mother trying to attend school and secure employment to support her young son.
After surprising the woman with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, school officials walked her out to the parking lot where a brand new car donated by Ewald Automotive Group in Oconomowoc was waiting for her.
Be sure to check out Tuesday's Lake Country Reporter for the touching story.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts