Fifth and sixth grade students in the Oconomowoc Area School District are invited to a Book Bonanza at the Oconomowoc Public Library.
The students are welcome to come to the library on Wednesday, Feb. 29 from 4-5 p.m. to talk about their favorite books, enjoy some snacks and make new friends.
No registration is required. For questions, please call Betsy Bromlet at (262) 569-2193, or email her at email@example.com
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts